Comment on page
Each minipool is equivalent to an Avalanche validator with a NodeId
Each Minipool has a status field
- Node Operator has deposited 1K AVAX and specified duration and Avalanche NodeID. Their minipool is collateralized by atleast 10% with staked GGP.
- Can be moved to status
Canceledby the Owner of the node after a 5 day waiting period and all AVAX returned.
- The minipool is now in a queue, and awaits getting matched with liquid staking funds.
- Minipool is now locked and cannot be canceled by the owner.
- Rialto withdraws 2K AVAX from vault to stake it on Avalanche P-chain and register the node as a validator
- Minipool is now locked for the duration of the validation period.
- Nothing will happen until the duration is over and validation has ended.
- MinipoolManager.sol will handle all funds distribution to liq staking users, GGP slashing, etc, then set status to
- Minipool is now available for node operator funds to be withdrawn. Node operator cannot create a new validation with us for this NodeId until they have withdrawn all funds.
- Once withdrawal happens, the status is changed to
- Minipool is finished, all funds withdrawn.
- Node operator can now submit another validation request with us for this NodeId. We will replace all the data from the last validation with new data for this validation. A minipool doesnt have its own
idwe always use nodeID as a primary key.
- If a minipool is canceled it is set to this status. Can be resubmitted.
- A minipool can only be canceled by the owner after a 5 day waiting period. This is to prevent griefing.
- Minipool failed.
- The node likely failed to be registered as a validator with Avalanche.
- Will move to the status
Finishedonce the node operator withdraws their funds.